The Three Questions of Transition
Where Are We?
- Using three congregational gatherings, this process discovers common experience, values, and goals
• What direction do we turn?
- Through a combination of congregational and home gatherings, a verb is discovered capable of offering direction from the heart of the community
• How do we not kill each other on the way?
- A congregational retreat and gathering along with a leadership process produces a rule of love
- A behavioral covenant establishing an environment to preserve unity in movement